Monday, January 15, 2018

Getting to know me!

Hey homies, WELCOME to my blog.
I've decided that my bloggers should get to know me a little before we continue on yeahh??
Okay well, I am 18 and a half, just about to graduate high school, and I have a pretty good lookin boyfriend that I totally have the hots for;)))

(wow he's a babe I know)
I grew up in a small town called Leeds.
Just passed Hurricane UT. I have two brothers and four sisters.
My older brother Kyle being the eldest (obviously), a set of twins Emily and Amy. Ashlee
(my favorite sister, she also has a blog wearyourdadsclothes.blogspot.com/ )
I'm the fifth in line, then Katie and Ben being the youngest. My parents Dusty and Shane. (They are divorced also soo ya.)

 This is my family (Kyle's wife and kids included too;)

I can't forget about my boyfriends family. I love them just as much too:)

(Erika and Tawni)

I am quite the health freak. I value my health inside and out most importantly.
I love tea, yoga and Puppers!!
I am also very sarcastic, I love humor and Puns (especially about Star Wars.)
I am pretty artistic and have a more creative side. I wear really weird clothes and photo shop is my homie.
Here are some of my prints.



ya these are creepy and weird I know.

Might as well show some photo shops while i'm at it.



Last but not least, I LOVE DisneyLand.
Thank you for reading about my life lol.
Peace

1 comment:

Life as we know it

Over the last year I’ve dealt with basically anything you can think of. I lost my older brother exactly 1 year ago today. It’s been a v...